Dear Friends of The Lotus Garden,
We’re so happy that we can welcome you back! However, we want to keep you and our gardeners safe while enjoying the garden, so we ask you to read the following guidelines carefully.
- Masks are not required, but please continue to maintain a respectful distance from others.
- There is a limit of 20 people at the garden at all times. In addition, please don’t come to the garden in a group of more than four people. We have limited the number of places to sit in the garden as a way of reducing the number of people in the garden at any one time. In addition, please limit your time in the garden, especially if it’s getting crowded, as a way of showing consideration to other community members.
- It saddens us to not be welcoming our West Side community to a Kids Arts and Crafts Day this year. Other events will be dependent on current Covid-19 risk factors.
- Please be aware that the tables and chairs will not be sanitized so bring your own wipes if that is a concern for you.
- Also, remember that no one is allowed in the shed except for the gardeners.
These guidelines are intended to maintain The Lotus Garden as a peaceful oasis, and to safeguard your well-being and others.
Finally, we want to thank all of you for your support during this challenging time. Although we were closed for half of 2020, many of you have donated extra money. We really, really appreciate your generosity. It makes a huge difference and has allowed us to refresh some plots, clean the ponds and prune the trees.
Enjoy the flowers, the trees and the very happy fish and chirping birds.